Hi, i'm Leandro 👋
I'm Frontend Developer with Backend background from Italy. I enjoy building products and solving real-life problems with code. I work primarily as a frontend developer using React, Next.js, Vue.Js and other frameworks. I also have a background in backend development in Laravel, Spring and Node.js.
My tech skills
🎉 Watching 2023: Solid Js, Remix Js, Astro Js
- No single paradigm!
- Not to be limited by a single paradigm or a narrow set of ideas.
Today's best practices will be called anti-models tomorrow. Your users don't care how you built the product, but rather what it does to improve their lives.
- Embrace simplicity, ignore hype
- I have high expectations for the future, because the past was very overrated> > Sylvester Stallone
It's never easy to navigate, but always ask yourself is this the best tool for the job?.Just because Tool X has a sleek interface and is used by Hipster App Inc doesn't mean you should use it.
We have a tendency to over-engineer everything, you have to fight that urge.
- It doesn't matter how slowly you go until you stop..> > Confucio
It is difficult to finish a product, but done is better than perfect.
You can expect many setbacks during the development of an app, and progress is made by constantly improving your work in small steps.
I cannot overstate the importance of this: listen to your customers.
- Less code, think more!
- Software is about solving problems for people.
Don't get trapped by focusing on the technical aspects of a project.
- Open Air!
- Take a walk outside and think about the big picture, the end user, marketing and the community.
Brute force is almost never a good idea. Instead, take a short break and enjoy life.
When you sit down again, you may miraculously solve that problem where you previously wasted countless hours.